Gross Wt. 500gms | Net Wt. 350gms
The net weight may differ based on cleaning & your cutting preferences. And we take orders on Gross Weight of the fish
- Silver bellies (Kaarai Meen / Ponyfish) are known as Mullan (Karal) in Malayalam, Karapodi meen in Tamil, and Kurichi in Kannada.
- It is a good source of calcium and phosphorus. Pony fish is one of the fish having the highest content of calcium and phosphorus comparing other fishes.
- Pony fish is an appropriate choice for people who are suffering from Calcium Deficiency.
- Kaarai meen contain protein, omega 3 fatty acids, minerals like calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and iron and vitamin D, etc.
- Silver bellies are also known for their sharp pin bones distributed in their body.